Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pregnancy Journal

19th Mar 2008

Reached at 10:20am.

The moment i stepped in WOW so many patient. Wondering how long will it take to be my turn. Went toilet for my protein test everything as usual but today Jownyn bought her daughter along cos she is having her after pregnancy checkup. Hee hee.. I will not be bored. Cos someone to chat with.

It took more than an hour to reach for our turn. Sianz!!! Dr Chen business seem so good nowsday
.
Phew finally is my turn. Weigh went up to 80.5kg. Baby estimated weigh is 1600g finally is up to expectation. Taking fish oil twice daily did help. Everything normal and good.


Next checkup 2nd Apr at 9:45am. Got to pay for delivery deposit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.