Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pregnancy Journal

12th Dec 2007
Last friday went for my checkup. Dr scan and then he said somehow u strike the first prize again. Cos seem like a boy! 80% confirm next checkup then will have detail scan then will know.

Our reaction is Oh No... Haiz never mind lah! Will try harder next time . Bless our baby is healthy that is more important. Trying accept the fact. Somehow that 's good cos my baby can wear his elder brother clothes so to save $$.After scan took my blood test, he keep ask me look the other side. Hehe i didn't!

He try to comfort us cos he got a patient who got 4 daughter and her mil said if no boy cannot stop production. Oh Poor Thing..

Bought a suit of Winnie the Pooh pyjamas for my baby which is yellow colour and a receiving blanket which is the same design & colour.

Looking forward for next checkup which is 11th Jan 2008 and got to reach there at 8:30am cos taking GCT.

No comments: